I read this poem to Daniel today and he thought it was the funniest thing ever. I thought I would share it with you as well!
- THE gingham dog and the calico cat
- Side by side on the table sat;
- ‘Twas half-past twelve, and (what do you think!)
- Nor one nor t’other had slept a wink!
- The old Dutch clock and the Chinese plate
- Appeared to know as sure as fate
- There was going to be a terrible spat. Read more...
- (I wasn’t there; I simply state
OK, I know I said we’d do evening routines next, and we still will, eventually. But as I’ve been working out my days, I wanted to share a little of how I go about making my daily plan.
There are certain events that happen every single day in generally the same way at generally the same time. Meals and snacks are one example– usually we eat breakfast around 7:30, snack at 10, lunch at noon, snack again at 3, and dinner at 5:30. Waking up and going to sleep in another example. I like to think of these as “targets.” Other activities I can be a little fuzzy about if and when they happen, but targets are something I aim for. Read more...