It’s another Waldorf Wednesday!
We’ve had a nice week and it seems like we’re really transitioning into autumn now. We changed up the nature table and brought out the gnomies. We added gnomes to our circle time as well, and the babies REALLY love the Seasons of Joy Autumn Gnome Circle. It’s crazy how quickly they’ve learned all the rhymes and songs, and as soon as I start our circle time verse, they come rushing in.
Scamper like a squirrel!
March like a gnome!
Fly like a bird as he soars to his home!
Stand straight and tall,
Rooted like a tree.
Stretch to the sun!
Now shake hands with me.
I love shaking their little hands.
We’re about a quarter of the way finished with our official school year, so we’re kind of sort of not really taking the next two weeks easy. We’ll be going to the science center, once for fun and once for SciTech Day. We have a Halloween party and a day trip and some projects to catch up on. And of course some seasonal fun with nature walks and Halloween parties.
I hope you’re transitioning well into the new season. Can’t wait to see the links! And I’d like to give a special thank you to you who have been sharing our little link up.
And be sure to come back next week, because it’s Waldorf Wednesday Week #10, and I think I am going to have a little giveaway to celebrate.
Tell us what Waldorf looks like in your home! We would love to see posts on natural and simple living, homeschooling and afterschooling, giveaways and reviews, recipes and tutorials—whatever brings you joy!
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.