To the person who clicked into my blog after googling “exhuasted pastor’s wife,” bless your heart. Feel free to comment or drop me a line if you need someone to talk to.
Seriously. I spent the day thinking it was Tuesday. That is, until I got a phone call from my friend Donna asking what about the LLL yard sale we’re supposed to be having tomorrow. And then Emily beeped in on that phone call to ask about the LLL yard sale we’re supposed to be having tomorrow at her house. And during that phone call, Amber beeped in to ask about the LLL yard sale we’re supposed to be having tomorrow.
So… um… yeah, I guess we’re having a LLL yard sale tomorrow. And it’s not Tuesday. Whoops.
After yesterday’s crabby post, I thought I’d put my energy into something happy.
1. Katie Grace spent an hour in the attic helping me sort through clothes. At the end of it she sighed and said, “Mama, I love spending time with you… even when we’re working.”
2. This twirly skirt tutorial that I swear I’m going to make for my twirly girl.
4. Chip finally made my copies for the MOMYS preschool activity swap I’m doing. I think they were due three days ago though.
I’ve been remiss in my thankfulness lately, and wanted to give three shout-outs. I, who rarely win things, have won three gievaways in the past month!
Love2Learn had all sorts of giveaways and I was blessed enough to win a copy of Secret Angels Four from Bethlehem Books. That’s getting tucked away for Michael on a rainy day! I am very excited about this company, and am thinking of ordering the Happy Little Family books for a read aloud. Thank you!
I’m succombing to internet peer pressure,
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? St. Anne
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don’t remember, but I’m sure it’s been in the last week.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Mostly. Sometimes I get ahead of myself and it gets messy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Corned beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Four of them (so far!)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Um, yeah, just a bit.