We used to have family meetings, and the kids missed it a lot. Tonight we had the first family meeting in a long time.
New Business included:
* This week’s schedule
* Can the children have a glass of wine? (Answer: No)
* Changes to the morning routine
* Can we plant more flowers this spring? (Discussion tabled)
* Michael wants to help pack his school lunches
* Michael is worried because the occupational therapist “gets angry” when he isn’t at school by 8:30 for OT on Thursdays. (Note, school doesn’t actually start til 8:45. DH is going in early with Michael on Thursday to find out what the heck is going on. Or maybe I will. Bwahahaha!
* Chores and allowance
* Computer usage negotiation
* Can we go ice skating? (Answer: Sadly, no. There is no ice skating rink near us)
* Library routine
There was no old business.