Broad Horizons has given me the Stylish Blogger award! No one has ever done anything like this before, so I am ridiculously excited. Thank you!
Here are the rules:
So… 7 things about myself…
1. Growing up, I wanted a dozen children. Then once I started having children, I thought seven would be nice. In reality, it looks like I’ll be a mother of nine, with six living children and three lost to miscarriage.
2. I’m currently fighting my way out of peripartum cardiomyopathy and back to health. Prayers are coveted and appreciated!
3. I’m trying to get up the courage to launch a new project, a review and giveaway blog called Everything Lovely. Go and check it out! (And if you have something you’d like reviewed and/or given away, let me know!)
4. I’m a La Leche League leader (11 years!) and breastfeeding advocate. Having to formula feed my twins for their first 2 1/2 weeks of life has (hopefully) made me a more compassionate and understanding Lactivist.
5. I am ridiculously happy that my last little one was a second baby girl! I’ve never known what to do with boys and feel like I am drowning in testosterone sometimes.
6. I am Catholic and married to a Lutheran pastor. We’re very ecumenical! The children are being raised Lutheran.
7. I am a horrible housekeeper and homemaker. I don’t mean to be. I don’t want to be. But I just don’t like our house very much and have a hard time making the best of things. It’s something I am working on.
Huh. Well that ended on a bit of a negative note. Moving on…
I hereby bestow this award to the following newly discovered blogs:
11. Modest Millie
13. Aunt Peaches
14. A Little Great
Okie dokie– now check them all out! I really tried to focus on some of the blogs I’ve found more recently. I have many, many others than are oldies but goodies!