Happy Waldorf Wednesday!
Wait, what’s that you say? It’s Thursday? In the real world, perhaps, but in my world, where I wandered about yesterday thinking it was Tuesday and then panicked and tried to take my kid to a piano lesson that didn’t exist? Today is Wednesday.
Please tell me this happens to other people.
It’s all my fault, of course. Since I’ve suddenly decided to have a life, my dance card has become a lot fuller than it was before. Carmen rehearsals, voice lessons, trips to the gym—and this is all besides the normal activities of six homeschooling children. Throw in all the end-of-the-year performances and a mama who is too busy to take 10 minutes to get organized, and you have a week with two Tuesdays and no Wednesday.
I’ve thought about doing something to make Waldorf Wednesday automatic, but I kind of like the idea of having this space to chat a little each week. Of course, it feels like what I mostly use this space for is to explain why I haven’t written sooner, so who knows what the right thing is to do?
Lots of fun stuff happening with the online Spring Faire. I’ve had lots of response so far and I’m going to work some more on it. It’s going to be AWESOME.
So, before I run downstairs and get started with my school day, I wanted to make sure this got posted.
Whatever day you think it is, I hope it’s a great one!
Here’s a Waldorf Wednesday badge you can add to your page:
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.