So, I had this nice block of time chunked out to plan this blog post—last night, during the debate, from 9 to 10. And I cracked open my laptop and promptly fell asleep.
We’ve been riding out that whole “season of change” thing I touched upon last week. I’ve been thinking a good bit about the song I posted last week as well.
And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced,
Teaching us to breathe.
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green.
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me.
Summer, autumn, winter, spring.
We’ve been having some seasonal fun as well—apple picking, a Harry Potter party (and another one coming up!), decorating our home for fall. And we broke out the gnomes—gnome nature table, gnome playscapes, gnome circle time. There’s something about those little elemental creatures mining treasure from underground that captures our autumn imagination! We’re enjoying the out-breathing of autumn, but I also find myself looking forward to the in-breathing and hunkering down that comes with winter as well!
1. Apple Picking
2. Katie Grace as Luna Lovegood
3. Nicholas as Harry Potter and Daniel as the Hungarian Horntail
4. Matthew and Molly as Dobby and Winky, house elves, and Michael as the Head of the Department for the Care and Regulation of Magical Creatures
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week, full of autumn adventures. And I hope you’re finding the time and space for in-breathing as well.
Come share what Waldorf looks like in your home! We would love to see posts on natural and simple living, homeschooling and afterschooling, giveaways and reviews, recipes and tutorials—whatever brings you joy!
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.