from the archives
Here are some fairy facts I recently came across:
People believe there are some floewrs that fairies will help grow
because they use them in their daily activities. For example…
– fairies use BLUEBELLS to ring and call to other fairies
– fairies keep dry from the rain under COWSLIPS
– FOXGLOVES florets are used as fairy gloves and bannets
– PANSIES are used in fairy love potions
Certain flowers are believed to attract special fairies.
– DAISIES attract fairies that help spark creativity
– GARDENIAS attract fairies that protect children
– ROSES attract fairies that help find true love
One more legend…
– A circle of TOADSTOOLS marks a fairy dancing ring
Maybe these legends will inspire a spring fairy nature table!