Only 10 weeks and my, how we’ve grown!
Daniel hugging a dino while Nicholas and the babies watch,
following a costumed Harry Potter party at the Carnegie library
We had so many awesomely amazing posts last week! I can’t wait to go through them all and add them to the Pinterest board this morning.
In our home, we’re taking things kind of easy. Towards the end of every quarter, I like to take what I call a “project week.” Not a week off exactly, but time to catch up on unfinished projects, time to tidy up all those loose ends, a little breathing space for field trips and such. Of course, the original plan was to go to some Halloween parties and the like, but Hurricane Sandy has made that impossible. We weren’t hit hard, blessedly—just some chilly weather and lots of rain—but our hearts are with those who were in Sandy’s path.
As promised, here’s a giveaway to celebrate Waldorf Wednesday #10! You have 6 chances to win, more if you share each day!
How are you celebrating autumn in your home? Are you doing anything for Halloween? Are you surviving Hurricane Sandy?
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.