Phew! Goodbye election, hello Martinmas, Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany!
Congratulations to Zanna L., winner of the Seasons of Joy giveaway last week. Check your email! And thank you all for entering and spreading the word.
I am up bright and early this morning, putting the finishing touches on Seasons of Joy’s newest book Martinmas: Let Your Little Light Shine. For only $5, you get over 20 pages that outline a family or community celebration, complete with stories, verses, fingerplays, songs, recipes, crafts, and more.
Seasons of Joy Martinmas e-book
In our home, we’re wrapping up our “unschooling vacation”. Between Halloween, the election, and Daddy going out of town, there’s just been too much happening over the past two weeks to do school properly. So instead we’ve been catching up with projects, finishing the Martinmas book, going on field trips, and having theme days. Fun, fun, fun, but we’ll be happy to get things back to normal, I think. Sometimes shaking things up can really make you appreciate a solid rhythm and routine.
Thank you all for making Waldorf Wednesday a success. I really feel like we’re building community here, and as homeschoolers, that’s so important.
Are you getting ready for Martinmas? Thanksgiving? What are you celebrating this week?
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.