Happy Waldorf Wednesday!
We are all in a tizzy here. When I found out Stephen Sondheim, my most favorite composer ever, was coming to give a lecture near our old hometown, I figured this was exactly the time we needed to take a roadtrip. We had to go anyway to trade up Michael’s cello for full-size and Katie Grace’s violin for a half-size, so we could consolidate trips. And I need a whole bunch of bulk stuff, so we’re hitting the Amish store as well. It will be my first night ever away from the twins. Grandma and Grandpa are coming up to help Daddy though, so that’s OK. Still… nervous!
Closer to home, we’ve had snow, snow, and more snow. This has led to much Jack Frost fun for the littles. Those of us who have to shovel are less thrilled. I’m envious of my friends in warmer climates! We’re also getting ready for Valentine’s Day and Lent.
Is your winter wearying you as well? How are you managing?
Here’s a Waldorf Wednesday badge you can add to your page:
Are you still celebrating winter, or are you looking ahead to spring?
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.