Happy Waldorf Wednesday!
Today is Katie Grace’s birthday! I am hoping her birthday gift gets here, because for some reason our mail service has been rather spotty of late. I woke up early to decorate her door because I forgot last night- whoops!—and in between the busy-ness of a normal Wednesday here, we’ll need to whip up a birthday cake. She’s requested ham for dinner. Yum!
We’ve also added a new member to our family this week. His name is Not-a-Mousie. It was Fred, but them we had a conversation that went like this:
MATTHEW: Eat your seeds, little mousie!
KATIE GRACE: He’s not a mousie!
MATTHEW: Eat your seeds, Not-a-Mousie.
Too cute. And Katie Grace is over the moon. When we found out we would have to move, the children were in hysterical tears. After an hour of sobbing, Daddy promised them pretty much anything they wanted to calm them down. Michael got a Facebook account. Nicholas and Daniel each got a new Webkinz. And Katie Grace wanted a furry pet. It took us this long! But a sweet homeschool family who is moving to Alaska passed Fred/Not-a-Mousie on to us, so at last her dream has come true!
Don’t forget our virtual Spring Faire! If you haven’t heard from me yet, today will be the day! You’ll probably be between the cello lesson and the cake. If you’re interested, you can read more here.
Here’s a Waldorf Wednesday badge you can add to your page:
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.