Source: Carla Gillis Postcard from Waldorf Toys
It’s a brand new month and a whole new season! Michaelmas is behind us and now we begin a month that’s filled with chillier days, cozying up together, and stretching our imaginations. Whether you celebrate Halloween or not, October seems like a month that’s just made for building forts and dressing up… or at least that’s the way it’s always been at our house.
I can’t wait to hear how your Michaelmas went. It was so good for me to write a series of posts on Taming the Dragons, and I hope to have a Michaelmas wrap-up posted later today. I still need to visit all of last week’s Waldorf Wednesday links and add them to the Pinterest board, but rest assured, I will!
Now, if I could make two requests? And please, these are most definitely requests and are in no way requirements to share.
1. Please visit a sister or fellow blogger who linked up here and comment on their post. You can even let them know you saw them on Waldorf Wednesday!
2. Please spread the word so we can have even more ideas on Waldorf-inspired living. You could share on Facebook, on your own blog, or if you see a post you think would be a great addition, leave a comment and let the blogger know.
Come share what Waldorf looks like in your home! Do you have autumn plans? Will you be having a Michaelmas celebration? How is the homeschooling going?
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.