Lucky Waldorf Wednesday #7!
It’s been a rather restless week here in our little corner. There’s something about Autumn. Everything changes so quickly. One day it’s warm, the next day you’re turning on the heat. One day you have a little green wood, the next day the trees are clothed in scarlet. And the next day? The leaves are gone and the sun is warm. Who can keep up? It makes my mind spin and keeps me off balance. More than that, it makes me wonder what changes I can make as well. And always, always, there’s a feeling of urgency to do something, change something, be something. I can’t believe that I am the only one who experiences autumn in this way.
Before we moved, Katie Grace was part of a lovely little ballet school, St. John School of the Arts. Her very first recital the class above her danced to Nichole Nordeman’s lovely song “Every Seasons”.
And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time,
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside–
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds.
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come
You are autumn.
Thank you all so much for making the link-up a success! It makes my heart so happy to visit the blog posts and see that you’ve been visiting one another’s posts! I love seeing the little “I came via Waldorf Wednesday” comments. Thank you for visiting one another and for spreading the word. I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know.!
Come share what Waldorf looks like in your home! I’d love to hear how autumn is affecting you!
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.