It’s Waldorf Wednesday!
A great big thank you to everyone who participated last week. I have had this on my heart for a while now and finally got the courage to do it, so I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you participating. And to those of you who have shared the link on your blogs or Facebook pages, thank you as well. It means so much!
So, welcome to the second edition! You are cordially invited to share anything you have posted this past week that is related to Waldorf-inspired living and browse other links that have done the same. Feel free to grab the button and add it to your webpage as well.
I would also like to invite you to join the Seasons of Joy Facebook page.
What does Waldorf-inspired living look like in your life and home? What do you have to share with our community this week?
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again!
I can’t wait to see what you’re all up to this week!