In the dark cold days
There shines a light
To make my heart
So pure and bright.
I’m having a bit of a blue week, so I haven’t had a whole lot to say. Rather than whinge, I’m going to open up Waldorf Wednesday and hope you’ve all been having a better time than I am. I do want to pop back and add some of our favorite homemade laundry recipes, maybe after we’ve done school.
I wanted to add some of our Monday food rhythms as well. I was going to do another “day in the life” of our Monday, but the washing machine was making scary noises and our day got turned upside down as we waited for the repairman to show up. It’s always something!
Have a great week!
Here’s a Waldorf Wednesday badge you can add to your page:
How are you doing? Tell me all about how your week was better than mine!
1. Please enter your direct link in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, please add it to the comments.
2. Linking back is deeply appreciated but not necessary.
3. Feel free to link to more than one post. You have all week!
4. Be sure to come back and read others’ links.
5. Check back next week to link up again! Don’t forget to click the “like” button if there’s a post that speaks to your heart.